Talking Hard Work and Hip Hop with Matt Frost of the AI-Powered Cannabis Retail Solution, anna
One of the perks of working at a cannabis PR and marketing agency is getting to know our awesome clients—and getting an insider’s look at some of the most innovative brands and companies out there. In this monthly feature series we ask a different client the same five questions, and we share those tasty tidbits with our readers.
This month we’re excited to spotlight Matt Frost, founder and CEO of anna, an AI-powered cannabis retail solution.
Five Questions: Matt Frost
- What is your favorite part about leading anna? The people. I am really privileged to choose the people I work with on a daily basis.
- What was your most interesting job before working in cannabis? For about half a summer, I worked at a ritzy private golf club in the south shore of Massachusetts. I met a lot of cool people, while I had the liberty of cleaning their cleats.
- Where can we find you after work? Trick question because I’m a workaholic.
- Tell us your go-to karaoke song: Given my era of hip hop knowledge, anything Slim Shady or Lil Wayne.
- What advice would you give to other cannabis industry professionals? This is going to be an industry like any other, once water finds its level. With hard work and dedication, you can become anything you want in this industry.