We Love Flexing Our Creative PR Chops For Clients Like Mitch
One of the perks of working at a PR and marketing agency is getting to know our awesome clients—and getting an insider’s look at some of the most innovative brands and companies out there. In this monthly feature series we ask a different client the same five questions, and we share those tasty tidbits with our readers.
This month we’re excited to spotlight Mitch Dickman, the Denver-based founder and director of film production company Listen Productions.
1. What is your favorite part about life at Listen Productions?
Every story is different, every day is different and every person is different. I get amped by not knowing what’s next. I just have to listen from moment to moment.
2. What was your most interesting job before working in film?
When I was 17, I was a writer for my small-town local newspaper covering the regional sports beat.
3. Where can we find you after work?
At home with my family. Northside.
4. Tell us your go-to karaoke song:
I can’t sing to save my life, but I’d probably say Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
5. What advice would you give to other film industry professionals?
It sounds cliché, but we are in this whole thing together, and have been. Competition is great, but we should be helping each other.